1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi/Help please

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by IlovePringles02, Oct 15, 2016.

1. IlovePringles02

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I have tried so hard to get over this crush I have on my best friend.
    My boyfriend (recent ex actually) found out I had a crush on her, he said things and broke up with me because I was a "disgusting whore"
    I don't know what to do
    I don't know if i'm bisexual or what...
    I'm not worried about my parents, they aren't judgmental or anything..h. They've said on several occasions their views on the LGBT+ community and i'm glad I don't have to worry about my parents kicking me out or anything. My heart goes out to those who do..

That's another thing... I'm a Christian, but I like girls too... Does that mean I'm going to hell?

Guys, I'm really scared and confused...:icon_sad:

2. Quantumreality

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    IlovePringles02.

On your issue about whether or not you may be Bisexual, why don’t you check out these two YouTube videos and see if they help.

Are You Bisexual - Quiz

How to Tell if You're Bisexual - Is Bisexuality a Choice?

On the Christianity issue, I’d recommend that you check out the following threads here on EC:

http://emptyclosets.com/forum/sexual-romantic-orientation/49316-my-advice-about-being-lgbt-christian-very-long.html

http://emptyclosets.com/forum/sexual-romantic-orientation/65350-bible-tells-me-being-gay-wrong-now-i-just-dont-know-what-do.html#post1101418

And the following website:

The Not All Like That Christians Project

Hopefully some of that can help you!:slight_smile: