1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

coming out

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by desjr, Feb 10, 2015.

1. desjr

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    hi.I am a late middle-aged married man.I have been bisexual, and a crossdresser all of my life and I am sick of hiding it.I am NOT looking for a solution, just a little support. Thanks guys.

2. Rikudou

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    True happiness comes when you stop hiding your true beautiful self for the sake of others and start living your life, for yourself. Do consider however the resulting circumstances before doing anything that would have a big impact on your personal life and that of those around you.

3. OOC73

The solution for what?? No fixes here, only support and acceptance. Welcome :slight_smile:

4. Richie.

Like others have said there is no solution. Acceptance and support given freely.

Peace

Richie

5. looking for me

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    hey friend, im in the same boat. middle aged, BI and crossdressing ( in private) im coming out as Bi and told my teenage son that i am not a Cis male. he took it well. as for support? here have barrells of it.(*hug*)

6. Nickinthemiddle

Hi Desjr, nice to meet you!

EC is a great place. Reading threads and being able to type the words that you might be afraid to say is a huge relief if you're questioning or unsure. I really honestly don't think I would have gotten where I have in the last few months without the encouragement and support of the folks here.

I hope you like it here, and I hope you find all the support and then some (&&&)

7. Wildside

Wildside Guest

Welcome to EC! You are in the right place. I'm middle aged, gay, and married. It has been really hard at times, and only God knows where it will take me. But I have got a lot our of EC. I joined when I was miserable and depressed because of my situation, and I got both support, understanding, and some good suggestions about little things that make life more livable.
    :welcome:

8. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
  9. quebec

Moderator Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    desjr....Welcome to EC! There are so many people here willing to help that it is sometimes just plain astounding! You know like; "this" happened to me today. Has it ever happened to anyone out there on EC and what did you do? With over 55,000 (yes that number is correct) members, you are bound to get some responses. And since it makes no since to re-invent the wheel, some of those responses are sure to help out. Again, Welcome to EC......David.

10. desjr

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    thank you for all your warm responses. I can't tell you how much it means to me to have someone to talk to. its such a load off my shoulders to be able to speak of something I've hidden for so many years. Thank you very much.

11. CyclingFan

Hi

I've felt such wonderful support here, I hope you feel the same.

Hugs emoticon. That's how it works, right? Hugs emoticon, I sunmon thee.