1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anal play tips

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Ceron, Nov 1, 2015.

1. Ceron

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Hi I'm a sixteen year old guy who has recently gotten into anal masturbation. I live in a very conservative household though so I have to do it discreetly while in the shower. Right now all I do is finger myself and masturbate and while that's good, I want to know what the next step is.
    Are there other easy and discreet ways to make anal masturbation even better? I can't really order a toy or anything but I might be able to find stuff around the house. Thanks!

2. Smoony

Smoony Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hairbrush handle? By the way, be careful what lubricants you use, as most shampoos or soaps can seriously irritate down there.

#2 Smoony, Nov 1, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2015
  3. Ceron

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Pretty much all the hairbrushes I own are those weird kinda rubbery ridged ones. Are those ok if lubed up? Also I use vaseline which seems to work ok.

4. Smoony

Smoony Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Eeek. I wouldn't, unless I wanted to imagine I was being pounded by a demon. lol

I'd dispose of the hairbrush my family knows I use, then tell them I need to choose a new one when we're out at a supermarket.

And/or, snatch some polish sausages or bananas at a grocery store. There are fully cooked sausages that come packaged. They feel great, and your ass will have a hard time tearing them to pieces. Just don't eat them afterward, please.

5. AceBiologist

DON'T USE anything that has hard edges or grates, like plastic objects, or vegetables / fruits that have rough spots (that includes bananas). You will rip your rectal lining - which might get badly infected. Always put a condom over anythin that isn't designed to be a sex toy. And anything you have around the bathroom (shower gels, body lotion, etc.) is bad for you if used internally. Aroma-free Vegetable oil for cooking is a better idea, and it will resist washing off under the shower better than anything water-based anyhow. (Though, really a standing position is probably not a good idea for your first try with anal toys. Hard to relax that way. Can't you lock your bedroom or schedule this for late at night when you won't be distrurbed?)

I just wrote a longer rundown on DIY anal tools and relatively safe alternatives to proper lube in this thread, and I don't have the time to repeat myself right now:

http://emptyclosets.com/forum/physical-sexual-health/195343-what-can-i-use.html

6. Ceron

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Everyone in my family shares hairbrushes so I can't do that. And as for the food things I wouldn't be able to buy one for myself or convince my parents to buy them. Mostly I am looking for a fairly easy and accessible alternative to my fingers that would be in a normal household.

7. gravechild

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I would listen to AB, but what are you looking to do? Have a full-blown orgasm? Prepare for anal sex? There are so many parts, techniques, and stages, it's hard to know what you're looking for, specifically.

8. Smoony

Smoony Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    :confused: Thanks?

I guess the bananas where I come from don't tend to have rough edges.

---------- Post added 1st Nov 2015 at 06:09 PM ----------

You can't convince your family to buy a cooked, packaged polish sausage? :|

9. AceBiologist

I meant the rough spot at the tip of the fruit. They could be okay if you put a condom on them, I guess, but I'd still worry about it slipping in completely. They're not all that long, after all, and don't have a flared safety base. Long salad cucumbers seem like a safer option, if you have your heart set on plants...

10. Plattyrex

The most important thing I can strees is lubricant. I've hurt myself very badly by using insufficient lubricants before, and you don't want that kind of thing to happen . Trust me.

11. mychemromance99

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    All but family
    That exactly.
    You can't underestimate the importance of sufficient lube.

12. Vesley

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    An alternative to anal toys is finding something that vibrates and pressing it against your perennial while masturbating. It can give you a less intense prostate orgasm, but a prostate orgasm none the less. Have fun and be safe!