1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

so, i believe i am leaning towards only women!

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Indie419, Jan 5, 2014.

1. Indie419

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    So, I am bisexual. I considered myself bi because I have been with men before. My first sexual experience
    was with girls. I was never ashamed, i liked it a lot. So, i think i was with guys to be an exception for my family, but as I got older, I noticed that i want to be romantic, sensual, sexual, and just close on a emotional, physical, mental and spiritual with women. I think women are beautiful, strong, dynamic and oh i get chills and butterflies. I love being a woman and the aurora and love of a woman. I have been in one deep and real relationship with a woman, i fell in love, and i felt natural, and like FINALLy! I feel like im imcompatible with men, i was trying too hard with the wrong gender, now i feel like myself and just like thats what i was looking for! So what are your thoughts and advice? Before i strongly know i am an lesbian?

2. Luceicandothis

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hi welcome to EC.
    I'm kind of going through the same thing. I too consider myself Bisexual and have done since I was 14, but as of the last year I have found myself being attracted more and more to women and less and less to men. I've never actually been in a relationship and I feel like I can't 'decide' if you like whether I am Bisexual or a Lesbian, I'm totally fine with either, until I experience a relationship with someone. I kinda in this waiting stage I guess.

Maybe you just feel incompatible with men because you haven't found a guy that really connects with you. Can I ask you something? What comes to mind when I ask, 'what does your family look like, what feels right...what do you see? What come to mind initially.? For me in the past I saw either a husband or wife, but now I predominately see a wife, that's what makes me think that I'm a lesbian.

If you wanna chat let me know :slight_smile:

3. Indie419

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Thank you! Im glad to know u understand! And i have met nice guys before, but i always drift into thought and feelings even with a guy, i meant by icmcompatible as my likeness for guys fades faster, than when i am with a woman. It feels more natural and real with a woman, it last me a year or two
    To get over a woman and only a month to get over a guy. Lol i.noticed that about myself, and i would also love to marry a woman.

---------- Post added 6th Jan 2014 at 04:07 AM ----------

I meant, i drft into thinking about women when im with guys and check girls out too, also flirt as well

---------- Post added 6th Jan 2014 at 04:15 AM ----------

I felt the same way, i always imagined what my family saw of me, a beautiful chocolate princesss marrying a nice man but I kept thinking in the back of my mind, what about a woman? And when i was roomates with a girl, i felll for her after 2 years, then this past year was in love with a woman that i just couldnt posssibly live without, it was so much deeper and natural!

---------- Post added 6th Jan 2014 at 04:21 AM ----------

Yes, i would like to chat with you sometime! Nice to make a new friend that understands!

4. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    You sound just like me

5. Indie419

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Wow, really stocking! Thats awesome, i am glad you understand me as well, so if you mind me asking
    What made you come to.terms that you are a lesbian?

6. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I just learned that i was lesbian recently about a couple of weeks ago , some of the women here also helped with a post i wrote if you wanna see

http://emptyclosets.com/forum/sexua...118931-am-i-open-minded-lesbian-bisexual.html

Since i was 8 I knew i liked girls but i thought i like guys too because everybody liked guys and that will grow into , in my life there are only 3 men i ever liked but not for reasons that most girls would like them , I like them because they were good looking but I didn't have a connection to them or knew anything about them I couldn't even picture myself having sex with them . the only guy i was in love with actually looked like a girl we've never had sex but only kissed . For years now I have not been attracted to another man , I've only felt it for women . I use to label myself as bi but lately i've been thinking i don't fit the label . The wake call I had was when me and this guy were gonna do some sexual stuff together i remember when he showed me his penis I just couldn't get turned on by it and i didn't even want it near me , later on i ended up giving him a blow job because I curious to know what it was like , I didn't really like this guy or anything and i wasn't attracted to him but i was just curious . While preforming the act i felt like i was losing my soul , i couldn't connect at all I had to zone out to finish it the whole time i was doing it i remember thinking just hurry up and cum already so this would be over . I was so bothered that when i went home i showered in super hot water i felt so dead inside after the experience . It was so bad that i ended up snapping at my dad for no reason at all . What I've come to figure out is i can only be friends with men and nothing more . To be honest i only see myself having a long term relationship with women and marrying one I don't want that with a man ( although personally i don't want to get married but if i did it would be with a woman ) I had a hard time accepting it thinking i was kidding myself and i would be bi the next day (that's why i kinda did the whole bj thing with that guy ) but I'm still the same way and hadn't changed so i accept that i'm a lesbian and probably will be for the rest of my life .
    I don't know if you are or not but you do sound like me and i hope that you figure it out too :icon_bigg and be happy

#6 stocking, Jan 6, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 6, 2014
  7. Indie419

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Thank you, I am understanding and loving myself, and your post is really inspirational,thank you for being one of the women to help me understand and re evaluate myself :slight_smile:

8. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Yourwelcome and I'm glad that i was able to help (*hug*)

9. Indie419

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people