1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This is going to sound bizarre.

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Dimo, May 18, 2015.

1. Dimo

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    I'm a 25yr old STRAIGHT genderqueer/transgender female (still not sure which at this point) and I don't really know how to phrase this right, so here goes:

I'm attracted to feminine men, but don't want to be penetrated vaginally. I won't to be the one penetrating HIM using a strap on (ie; "pegging").

Is there even a name for this!? I want to be in a relationship but the above is a VERY big issue.

2. Jax12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well I'm sure someone won't think that's a big issue. I personally don't think it's an issue unless it's more of NSA.

3. Dimo

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Whats NSA?

4. Jax12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    NSA: No Strings Attached

Basically means just sex and nothing more than that. No relationship required, no "get to know the person", dates, etc.

What I'm saying is that whoever you end up with isn't exactly going to be all that hung over about your genitals. They'll look at the big picture, you know?

5. Dimo

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    I definitely want a relationship before ANYTHING physical happens.

I'm going to probably have to move before I find someone that open minded out here. :icon_sad: Most guys can't get past the fact that I present as a guy AND the fact that I have multiple disabilities does not help.

6. EpicConfusion

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    There's a term for it, but you already said it; Pegging. In general most straight dudes have a huge phobia of having things go in their butts because they think that it make you gay automatically, so you may have some trouble finding a guy that will be into it. Sex isn't about the act itself, it's about the person you are with.

7. josh91

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I think that you might be the same as me. Well, it may be more accurate to say that you are my opposite and my perfect match. I am somewhat of a feminine man and I am strongly attracted to masculine women. You can read about my romantic orientation here, http://emptyclosets.com/forum/sexual-romantic-orientation/172363-queer-heterosexual.html. I didn't bring up my sexual fantasies in that thread so I will do that now. I, like you, have no interest in penis to vagina sex, and I often fantasize about receiving anal penetration from a masculine woman (pegging). Also, I think that blowjobs are disgusting, but I would love to give a woman oral stimulation (cunnilingus). I would love it if you are a Queer Heterosexual like me. It would make me so happy because I have never known anyone else like me! Ultimately, however, your sexuality is something that you need to decide for yourself and it is not my place to tell you what you are. But I hope that I have given you something to think about and I wish you the best of luck in figuring out your identity!(*hug*)

8. Dimo

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    To bad you are so far away.:icon_sad:

9. GypsyButterfly

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    You are both in TX. I've fallen for women in other states & even countries. Though, you did mention you have disabilities. Plus, I'm guessing this forum is more for support & friendship. Of course, I know from experience elsewhere, sometimes other things develop.